64 Guests, 2 Users

Author Topic: Judges 16:28-30 New International Version (NIV)  (Read 9737 times)

Offline MobileComputerSupportOahu

• I Can Post
  • Let me take your computer worries away
    • View Profile
    • Honolulu Hawaii and All of Oahu Call or Text 224-1870 In Home Computer Lessons, Tutoring, Teaching, Setup, Repair and Virus Removal Remote Computer Support Website Design and SEO Now Available!
Judges 16:28-30 New International Version (NIV)
« on: April 11, 2018, 08:33:59 AM »
Scripture

28 Then Samson prayed to the Lord, “Sovereign Lord, remember me. Please, God, strengthen me just once more, and let me with one blow get revenge on the Philistines for my two eyes.” 29 Then Samson reached toward the two central pillars on which the temple stood. Bracing himself against them, his right hand on the one and his left hand on the other, 30 Samson said, “Let me die with the Philistines!” Then he pushed with all his might, and down came the temple on the rulers and all the people in it. Thus he killed many more when he died than while he lived.

Observation

This is one of my favorite parts in The Bible. I always said it, "Give me strength, just once more." He asked The Lord for his strength back. He stood between the pillars. Assumed The Lord gave him his strength and pushed. That is the physical manifestation of faith.

Application

I'm working on having this type of faith but I have a long road to go.

Prayer

Dear Lord. Give me the strength and faith Samson had so I will stop my worry and stress. Forgive me for my lack of faith in You by not placing all things into Your hands. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2018, 07:16:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Support Our Efforts

Clickbank Ads