25 Guests, 1 User

Author Topic: Devotions Galatians 2 11-13 New International Version (NIV)  (Read 781 times)

Offline Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Devotions Galatians 2 11-13 New International Version (NIV)
« on: March 11, 2017, 08:05:11 AM »
Scripture

Paul Opposes Cephas
11 When Cephas came to Antioch, I opposed him to his face, because he stood condemned. 12 For before certain men came from James, he used to eat with the Gentiles. But when they arrived, he began to draw back and separate himself from the Gentiles because he was afraid of those who belonged to the circumcision group. 13 The other Jews joined him in his hypocrisy, so that by their hypocrisy even Barnabas was led astray.

Observation

This is not any different from today. People acting differently depending on the group they are in at the time.

Application

Regardless of where I am. I, as a Christian represent Jesus so I must act accordingly. It's not my job to please the people around me. It'd my duty to please my Lord Jesus Christ

Prayer

Dear Lord, please give me the strength to follow in Your Path despite the company I am in here on this earth. Lord I also ask for the strength and words to help those around me find You my Lord. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 08:09:30 AM by Admin »

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 22, 2017, 09:27:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Support Our Efforts

Clickbank Ads